Nobel Biocare - Technical Drupal Relaunch
Bringing a smile back to life for your patient, for a lifetime. Nobel Biocare helps professionals enable treatment for every situation. From straightforward single-tooth restorations to life-changing edentulous solutions – Noble Biocare innovates for what really matters: an easy, transparent process, shorter time-to-teeth, aesthetic beauty, and positive long-term outcomes for every patient.
In 2018, Nobel Biocare decided to extend its current infrastructure setup by building its new website on Drupal 8. The most important factors for the client were improving the editor experience and the ability to copy and inherit content between their international markets. The goal was to build and launch a corporate website from start to finish, changing the CMS from Adobe CQ5 to Drupal 8, implement new and improved features, with a complete redesign.
Amazee Labs used the new workspace core integration and the CK5 editor to improve content-management for Nobel Biocare. This allowed for easy content modification across 7 markets and 13 languages. A third party agency provided the design, but Amazee Labs integrated the UX/UI smoothly with the technical requirements.
- Incorporated new design and developed a new corporate website on Drupal 8
- Offered a website solution for a global company operating both in different markets in different languages.
- Enabled seamless content inheritance
- Improved editor experience for the internal content management team
- Fully compliant with medical law and industry standards, including built-in content approval systems.