Project Manager (100%)
Amazee Labs is one of the leading global Drupal and ReactJS agencies with a passion for engaging web design. We excel in the areas of web design and user experience, responsive design, second screen solutions and high performing websites. Rest assured that we will go the extra mile with the services we provide, which include web consulting, interaction design, web development as well as maintenance.
We use agile methods to make sure that we successfully approach all projects and to divide it into short phases of work that will allow for frequent reassessment and adaptation of plans. We’re currently looking for an experienced project manager to join our vibrant team.
As a project manager/project owner you’ll be the trusted advisor for our clients, understanding their needs, translating them into solutions and getting brilliant projects done with the available resources and ships the result just right on time. You will also need to stay up to date with the latest digital trends and be on the leading edge with new business concepts.
Does this job sound like a perfect fit for you? Then make sure that you apply today!
The ideal candidate we’re looking for will be the trusted advisor for our customers and as a project manager, you will:
- lead our clients to better solutions than they couldn’t have imagined before,
- translate our customer's needs to solutions,
- manage successful projects according to timeline, milestones and budget,
- communicate with prospects and clients,
- develop strategy, web, drupal, social media concepts,
- conduct product specifications (e.g. technical specification and wireframes),
- create and manage user-stories, and
- stay up to date on digital trends and business concepts.
- You have more than 3 years of experience as a project manager/project owner at an agency, working agile, preferably with larger digital projects.
- You’re professional and sensitive in managing projects; you love to communicate and to coordinate.
- You have the ability to simplify and solve complex project requirements and put them into feasible solutions.
- You bring a toolset of user-centred design, design thinking and other workshop methods with you.
- You stay calm under pressure and you can prioritise the right tasks.
- You are 100% reliable and well structured in your approach.
- You’re a team player and like to work in a dynamic and international team with high energy.
- Great communicator: English and German, both written and spoken, is a requirement.
- Open Minded: eager to work in a diverse environment across cultures, disciplines and continents.
- Soft skills: great moderator, facilitator, presenter, communicator and conflict manager.
- Positive thinker: your glass is always half full.
- Motivator: you’re able to get the best from everybody in your projects.
- You know what it takes to be a trusted advisor and live up to this standard.
- Driven: you’re a leader who gets things done.
- Work in a team of creative professionals in a flat organisation.
- A budget for tech equipment every 2 years.
- An annual budget for education, health & wellness, tech and more.
- Attendance to events.
- Bi-annual soft and hardware budget.
- After 3 years of full-time employment, you get one month off to do something extreme.
- Attend DrupalCons and Camps.
- Annual education budget.
- Annual fitness budget.
Even though our teams are partially distributed and working from various locations, this position requires you to work at our Zurich office.
If you're excited by the opportunity to join an international Drupal and React agency and think you might be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you.
Please include your resumé and a cover letter telling us about your work experience and some interesting details about yourself.