Product Owner (100%)
Do you have what it takes to work at the forefront of digitization?
Amazee Labs is a leading global Drupal and ReactJS agency with a passion for engaging web design. We excel in the areas of user experience, user-centred design and high-performance websites. We are a dynamic team, working with international clients and companies of varying sizes and industries.
Together with our sister companies Amazee Metrics – an online marketing agency, and amazee.io – a hosting provider, we cover a wide range of web services. We love and live open source, focus our services on Drupal, in both the «classic» and the decoupled way using React and GraphQL. Rest assured that we will go the extra mile with the services we provide.
We’re currently looking for an experienced product owner to join our vibrant team.
As a product owner, you’ll be the trusted advisor for our corporate clients, understanding their needs and translating them into solutions. You’re getting brilliant projects done with the available resources and ship the result just right on time. You'll also need to stay up to date with the latest digital trends and be on the leading edge with new business concepts.
Does this job sound like a perfect fit for you? Then make sure that you apply today!
As a product owner you will:
- lead our clients to better solutions than they could have imagined before
- lead your realization team to build the perfect solution
- manage successful projects according to timeline, milestones and budget
- communicate with prospects and clients
- develop strategy, web, Drupal, and social media concepts
- conduct product specifications (e.g. technical specification and wireframes)
- create and manage user stories
- stay up to date on digital trends and business concepts
- You are an experienced project manager (2 years or more) or gained significant experience.
- You’re a team player and like to work in a dynamic and international team with high energy.
- You’re professional and sensitive in managing projects from beginning to completion.
- You have the ability to simplify and solve complex project requirements and put them into feasible solutions.
- You bring a toolset of user-centred design, design thinking and other workshop methods with you.
- You stay calm under pressure, and you prioritize the right tasks.
- You are 100% reliable and well structured in your approach.
- Great communicator: English and German, both written and spoken, is a requirement.
- Open-minded: eager to work in a diverse environment across cultures, disciplines and continents.
- Soft skills: great moderator, facilitator, presenter, communicator and conflict manager.
- Positive thinker: your glass is always half full.
- Motivator: you’re able to get the best from everybody in your projects.
- You know what it takes to be a trusted advisor and live up to this standard.
- Driven: you’re a leader who gets things done.
- Being responsible for the project portfolio of a Scrum team.
- Work within a team of creative professionals in a flat organization.
- Opportunity to become a part of a first-class, open-source based team.
- After 3 years of full-time employment, you get one month off to do something really extreme.
- A budget for tech equipment every 2 years (soft and hardware budget).
- An annual budget for education.
- An annual budget for health & wellness.
- Attend DrupalCons and DrupalCamps.
Even though our teams are partially distributed and working from various locations, this position requires you to work at our Zurich office.
If you're excited by the opportunity to join an international Drupal and React agency and think you might be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your resumé and a cover letter telling us about your work experience and some interesting details about yourself. Click here to apply!