For those new to the event, it’s an annual in-person gathering of people who love to keep up-to-date on industry trends, web maintenance and, of course, Drupal. Drupal Mountain Camp is designed for everyone from well-seasoned experts to newbies just starting out in the industry due to its wide range of engaging talks to make you feel inspired and informed.
Each day is packed full of expert speakers discussing a variety of topics. We are eager to catch both keynotes from Baddy Sonja Breidert on Why should you and your company contribute to Drupal (and how?) as well as Gábor Hojtsy’s update on the State of Drupal 10 but additionally, here are some more highlights to look forward to:
- Lego serious play workshop - Michi Mauch from Netnode, hosts a two-hour workshop on how to tackle complex communication and strategic challenges by constructing the solution with LEGO. Participants will also get a Lego Serious Play Exploration Set to start building models straight away! Sign us up!
- Entities Explained - Sascha Grossenbacher presents a 45-minute session covering the most important aspects of working with entities, including entity templates in PHP and twig, translations and revisions, to mention but a few points.
- Working in an all-remote, open-core company - Sascha Eggenberger. Catch this super speedy 15-minute talk on what it’s like working in an all-remote and open-core company.
- Decoupled Search with React.js - Natalia Justicia discusses combining the fascinating world of Drupal and React, and how the pairing delivers great search functionality.
- Unlock the potential of accessibility - Miro Dietiker and Josua Muheim deep dive into the topic of accessibility and address misunderstandings. The value that good accessibility creates for a business is not only for specific user groups but for us all! Joshua provides some technical background and they showcase some amazing projects.
After all those great sessions, it’s time to relax and unwind - there’s something fun planned for the end of every day so why not join us for the 1st Apéro on Thursday evening and come say hello!
Don’t forget to check out the full Drupal Mountain Camp 2022 schedule and if you haven’t already registered, there is still time to get your tickets. We look forward to seeing you there!