Head of Projects
Amazee Labs is looking for an experienced Head of Projects to join our vibrant team in Zurich.
As Head of Projects, you will be the trusted advisor to our clients, understand their needs, and translate them into solutions that convert to sales. Together with your team, you will realize brilliant projects right on time. You will stay up to date with the latest digital trends and guide our clients with cutting-edge concepts and support.
Amazee Labs is a leading global Drupal and ReactJS agency with a passion for engaging web design. We excel in the areas of user experience, user-centered design and high-performance websites. We are a dynamic team, working with international clients and companies of varying sizes and industries.
Together with our sister companies Amazee Metrics – an online marketing agency, and amazee.io – a hosting provider, we cover a wide range of web services. We love and live open source, focus our services on Drupal, in both the «classic» and the decoupled way using React and GraphQL. Rest assured that we will go the extra mile with the services we provide.
- You own our project portfolio, take over the leadership of our team of three Product Owners and report directly to the CEO.
- You are a digital consultant that can lead our team and clients to solutions that they could not have imagined before.
- You naturally connect the conception with the technical constraints of the development process.
- You are our final quality assurance check and improve our project processes on an ongoing basis.
- You take over the sales leadership role, create, communicate, and sell our concepts in pitches to prospects and clients.
- You keep our clients happy and accompany them on their Amazee journey, come hail or storm.
- You have several years of experience as a project manager, product owner, or account manager at an agency, working in an agile way on larger digital projects.
- You have experience in leading a team, ideally including project managers.
- You can simplify and solve complex project requirements and distil them into feasible solutions.
- You are professional and sensitive in managing projects and client relationships; you love to communicate and to coordinate.
- You have an integrating personality and like to work in an international team, with high energy, across cultures and disciplines.
- You are a level-headed nature that stays calm under pressure and knows how to prioritize.
- You are a positive thinker; your glass is at least half full.
- You are 100% reliable and well structured in your work approach. You’re a leader who gets things done.
- English and German, both written and spoken, is a requirement.
- Work with a team of professionals in a flat organisational culture.
- After 3 years of full-time employment, you get one month off to do something extreme.
- A budget for tech equipment every 2 years (soft and hardware budget).
- An annual budget for education, health & wellness.
- Attend professional conferences and events that support and improve your career growth.
- A company culture that is friendly, inspiring, diverse and is committed to good governance and equal-opportunity.
If you are excited about the opportunity to join an international digital agency and think you will be a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, portfolio and a cover letter telling us about your work experience, as well as some interesting details about yourself.
We are looking forward to meeting you!