Full-time PHP Developer
Amazee Labs is a leading global Drupal and React agency with a passion for engaging web design. Our services include web consulting, web development as well as hosting and maintenance. We excel in the areas of web design, user experience and high performing websites. We’re a young and dynamic team, working with international clients and companies of varying sizes and industries.
The Amazee Labs Global Maintenance Team works to support, maintain and extend the Drupal sites that the Amazee Labs teams develop. The team’s responsibilities include maintaining and supporting a myriad Drupal 7 and 8 projects, extending existing functionality as well as building new functionality. We work with international companies of varying sizes and industries.
We are on the lookout for a Remote PHP Developer. As part of the team, you'll be customizing Drupal by developing new modules and integrating them into external systems. Additionally, you'll be contributing to our internal software systems built in Laravel, NodeJS, and other related tools.
To apply, please send us a one-page cover letter that showcases your communication style, introduces you to us, details your relevant technical work experience, and highlights anything you feel we should know before we make contact with you. We'd love to look at your code or Open Source contributions - show us what you've done! Although its not our primary focus, please feel free to also upload a concise resume.
- Build, extend, and maintain Drupal sites.
- Engineer and develop software solutions in PHP and NodeJS.
- Assist the rest of the team with integration into various third-party APIs.
- Collaborate with other engineers and clients to ensure maintainability and longevity of software solutions.
- A desire to work with Drupal.
- Experience working collaboratively using version control software.
- You're comfortable in a Unix environment, using console and cli-tools, and performing basic system administration tasks.
- Experience with, or a desire to learn, DevOps principles and practices.
- An effective communicator in both written and spoken English.
- Drupal 7 & 8 experience.
- Knowledge of GraphQL, REST, or related technologies.
- Knowledge and experience with React or Vue.js
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift.
- Experience in automated testing of Web applications.
- NodeJS experience.
- Scrum or Kanban experience.
- You are active in or are interested in being active in the Open Source community.
This is a remote position. You can work from wherever you live.
- Exciting and challenging projects.
- A large portfolio of sites to maintain, extend and improve.
- You have a say in how to spend your biennial soft and hardware budget.
- The opportunity to take one month off to do something extreme, after three years of full-time employment.
- Attendance of DrupalCons and Camps.
- Annual education and fitness budgets.
If you are excited about the opportunity to join an international digital agency and think you will be a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
To apply: please send a maximum one-page cover letter. Your cover letter should showcase your communication style, introduce yourself, detail your relevant technical work experience, and highlighting anything you feel we should know before we make contact with you. We'd love to look at your code or Open Source contributions - show us what you've done! Although its not our primary focus, feel free to also upload a concise resume.
We are looking forward to meeting you!