We are looking for a skilled Experience Designer specializing in conceptual work, to join our vibrant team in Zurich.
Amazee Labs is a global digital agency and one of the leading providers of Drupal and ReactJS solutions, based in Zurich, Cape Town and Austin. As part of the Amazee Group, we excel in the areas of user experience, user-centred design and high-performance websites and platforms. In a dynamic team, we are working with international clients and companies of varying sizes and industries.
Design at Amazee Labs
We believe good design can make a difference if it is meaningful and enhances user experience and our clients' success. We strive to understand both the client’s challenges in his market and the user's needs and behaviour to design the best solutions. Our design team is all about co-creation across Zurich, Cape Town and Austin, open culture and a focus on the best ideas.
- Create effective design solutions to complex problems and strong, innovative multiscreen/cross-device concepts for outstanding brand- and user experiences
- Prepare and lead methodological workshops and strong presentations
- Consult our clients both conceptual and methodical
- Design and document information architecture, content models, navigation concepts and user flow concepts
- Build wireframes and prototypes to test, refine and communicate concepts and design ideas
- Specifies and documents requirements and user stories
- Provides user research with analytics data, field studies, user interviews, workshops
- Improve conversion by using insights from the analytics team, A/B testing and heatmaps
- Collaborate in a team with developers, product owners and -managers, as well as the clients
- Investigate user behaviour and performs usability tests in collaboration with analysts
- At least 3 years of experience in the field and an expressive portfolio
- Strong analytical skills and results-oriented mindset
- Knowledge of UX research, prototyping and testing
- Know How and deep interest in Design Process and Design Thinking / UX Methodology
- High methodological competence
- Organized, autonomous and detail-oriented
- Solid presentation skills, the ability to get people excited about your ideas
- Proficient with prototyping and design tools like Axure RP, Adobe XD, Invision, Sketch
- Basic social and economic understanding and interest for corporates and brands
- Basic understanding of web technologies
- Clear communication and excellent written and oral German and English
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland
- Work for exciting clients like Daimler, Lindt & Sprüngli, Uni Heidelberg, Allianz, Zurich Tourismus and others – within a global team of creative and experienced professionals
- Budget for your tech equipment and gadgets every two years
- Annual budget for education and health & wellness
- Team offsites and events
- Attendance to events and conferences
- Attractive office and infrastructure
If you are excited about the opportunity to join an international digital agency and think you will be a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, portfolio and a cover letter telling us about your work experience, as well as some interesting details about yourself.
We look forward to meeting you!
Click here to apply now!