Senior Drupal Developer
Amazee Labs is a leading Drupal agency, with a passion for engaging web design. Based on the modern open source CMS Drupal we bring brands to the online world. Our services include web consulting, web development as well as hosting and maintenance. We excel in the areas of web design and user experience, responsive design, second screen solutions and high performing websites. Together with our sister companies Amazee Metrics – a SEO, SEM and Web Analytics agency - and amazee.io - a Drupal PaaS - we cover a wide range of web services. We’re a young and dynamic team, working with international clients and companies of varying sizes and industries.
As part of the Amazee Labs Backend team you will be building the underpinning for our ambitious client projects using modern web technologies. In addition to working with established tools like Drupal 8 and Symfony you will be able to work and experiment with bleeding edge technologies like GraphQL.
We are currently looking for a developer to join our team.
- Builds, extends and configures Drupal sites using core and contrib modules (sitebuilding).
- Builds backend requirements.
- Manages smaller and mid-sized projects, including client interaction, conception, UX, development and testing.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Drupal.
- Knowledge and experience with Drupal 8.
- Experience working collaboratively using version control (Git).
- Good knowledge of English (and preferably also German), both spoken and written.
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum is a plus.
- Interested in being an active player in the Open Source community, high level of commitment and contribution.
- Work in a professional team with flat hierarchies and a creative working atmosphere.
- An urban office in the heart of Zurich (with roof terrace!).
- Interesting and challenging projects on Drupal 8.
- Allocated time for team workshops, learning and personal growth.
- A budget for tech equipment every two years.
- An annual budget for education.
- An annual budget for sporting goods.
- Attendance to Events (e.g. DrupalCon).
If you think you might be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com