Digital Project Manager (Remote, English & German Speaking)
Please note: You must be fluent in both professional German and English, and have more than 1 year of experience as a digital project manager of medium to large web projects to be considered for this position.
Amazee Labs is one of the leading global Drupal and ReactJS agencies with a passion for engaging web design. We excel in the areas of web design and user experience, responsive design, second screen solutions and high performing websites. We go the extra mile with the services we provide, which include web consulting, interaction design, web development as well as maintenance.
The ALGM Team works to support, maintain and extend the Drupal sites that the Amazee Labs teams develop. The team’s responsibilities include maintaining and supporting a myriad Drupal 7 and 8 projects, extending existing functionality as well as building new functionality. Together with our sister companies Amazee Metrics – an SEO, SEM, and Web Analytics agency - and amazee.io - a Drupal PaaS - we cover a wide range of web services.
As an intermediate project manager, you'll report to the Head of Operations for Global Maintenance, you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients and a supporting member of our team. You'll work to understand client needs, translating them into solutions and getting projects done on time, and within agreed estimates. You'll also need to stay up to date with the latest digital trends and be on the leading edge with new business concepts.
- You'll speak directly to clients, contribute to technical conversations with customers, and translate customer requirements into technical requirements for developers and designers.
- You'll contribute to estimations, capacity planning, and workflow management.
- You'll contribute to leading our extension and alteration projects on time and within budget.
- You'll evaluate the application requirements with our clients and write specifications.
- You'll suggest improvements and new functionality to our customers.
- Your work schedule can overlap the UTC+1 timezone by at least 4 hours.
- You speak and write clearly and professionally in both English and German.
- You have possibly come up through technical ranks. Perhaps you've built or designed some websites.
- You have more than 1 years of experience as a web project manager of medium to large projects.
- You are professional and sensitive in managing client relationships and you love to coordinate and to communicate.
- You have experience in usability and interaction design (creating prototypes).
- You stay calm under pressure and you can make prioritization calls.
- You're reliable, responsible, and well structured in your approach.
- You're a team player and like to work in a dynamic and international team with high energy.
- You have a good knowledge of Drupal and are on top of current web trends.
- You bring a toolset of user-centered design, design thinking and other workshop methods with you.
- You have worked with agile methods such as (preferably) Kanban or SCRUM.
- You speak German, Spanish and/or French.
- You are able to travel easily.
- A professional global team with a flat structure.
- Flexible working hours.
- Travel to Zurich, Cape Town, the United Kingdom, and Austin, Texas.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Allocated time for team workshops, learning, and personal growth.
- You have a say in how to spend your biennial soft and hardware budget.
- An annual budget for education.
- An annual budget for sporting goods.
- Attendance of events (conferences, etc.).
If you are excited about the opportunity to join an international digital agency and think you will be a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
To apply: A strong communication skill is our top criteria. Please send us a one-page cover letter in English that showcases your communication style, introduces you to us, details your relevant work experience, and highlights anything you feel we should know before we make contact with you. Your ability to communicate in English is vital, so your concise cover letter is very important to us - we promise to read every word! If you wish, you may additionally submit a German cover letter. Although it's not our primary focus, please feel free to also upload a concise resume.
Click here to apply now!