Join us for Tour de Drupal Vienna
Cycling is a great way to travel, experience new things and meet like-minded people. Join us for Tour de Drupal Vienna and let’s cycle together to DrupalCon!
In the afternoon at 2pm, we plan to leave Tulln and cycle the remaining 40 km to Vienna to finally arrive in Vienna.
To sum-up, the meeting points are:
- Sunday, 24 September: 7 - 8am in Krems at Cafe Conditorei Raimitz.
- Sunday, 24 September: 11am - 2pm in Tulln at the Webshapers office/beer garden.
- Sunday, 24 September: 5pm in Vienna in front of the big wheel at Kaiserwiese.
The arrival is planned for Sunday, 24 September at 5pm in front of the big wheel in Vienna at Kaiserwiese.
How to get there?
There are many cycling routes that lead to Vienna. We created a map that currently highlights roads from east and west along the Danube. Also, check out the EuroVelo routes, bessone summarized the interesting ones for Vienna.
If you just wanna join for the last day, it’s a 30-minute train ride from Vienna to Tulln or 1:10 from Vienna to Krems and you can bring your bike on the train. Check ÖBB to book your train ticket.
Convinced? Tell us you are coming!
- Use the #tourdedrupal hashtag on twitter.
- Sign-up via the doodle.
- Join the discussion on groups.drupal.org.