Evolving from test-driven development practices, Behavior-Driven Development is an Agile software development process that supports collaboration among developers, stimulating teams to use conversation and concrete examples to formalize a shared understanding of how the application should behave.
This webinar will include:
- A brief introduction to BDD and testing in general
- An introduction to Cypress
- Installing and using Cypress module for Drupal
- Adding E2E tests to a custom module
- Testing a full Drupal project
Please join us to learn how to get more out of your latest project with Test-Driven Development and Behavior-Driven Development.
Date: 21 November 2019
Time: 4 - 5pm CEST
Watch our previous Webinars:
- GraphQL and Twig
- Atomic Design in Drupal with GraphQL & Twig
- CSS Modules - My favourite CSS-in-JS Solution
- Intro to GraphQL plus Gatsby Schema Stitching